Farmers Market Fashion



This morning, 16 May 2018, I'm wearing my black tunic and leggings and enjoying very much the Me Made May challenge.  It has given me a nudge to put outfits together that I may not have thought to do.  So thank you, Zoe At So Zo What Do You Know I appreciate being inspired by your idea.

Back to the outfit.  The fabric used for both pieces is a blend of linen and cotton with a bit of spandex, which gives the knit a nice recovery especially in the knee area.  The tunic is my pattern with pockets and two side slits.  Those side slits allow the tunic to drape rather than stick to the leggings underneath.  Nice touch.  The leggings are an adaptation of a Simplicity Elements pattern.

This outfit is typical of something I would wear when I'm in the Napa Wine Country going to Farmers Market.  I am so in love with the idea of dressing for the occasion that I started a Pinterest page entitled  Farmers Market Fashion . Maybe I'll see you there sometime!

Straw Hat:  David & Young.  Shoes:  Aerosole.  Gray and white stripe knit shirt:  White Stag.  Glasses: Ross Readers.  Earrings:  Vintage from my Aunt Phoebe.


Comments